- Electronic Valve Instrument (EVI) fingering mode for brass players
- Touch sensitive keys and octave roller for quick and responsive playing
- Sensitive breath sensor for expressive dynamics
- Built-in analog modeling synth sound module
- Built-in MIDI output for use with sound modules
- PC and Mac Editor software for customizing, storing and instantly recalling internal sounds
- Lightweight and portable design with battery power
The Akai Professional EWI4000S is a giant leap in the evolution of wind instruments. The heart of the EWI4000S is its "first in the industry" built-in sound module that lets musicians plug a wireless MIDI or audio set up into the base of the EWI, and move freely around the stage without being tethered by wires.
At Akai Professional, we understand that artists want to concentrate on creating and performing music, not manipulating buttons, so we've made the breath, vibrato, glide time, and bend width controls easily accessible and totally adjustable. In addition, the included software lets both Windows and Mac users edit, customize, store and recall sounds with their computer. The EWI4000S delivers incredible versatility, ultimate mobility and remarkable creative expression that brings a musical revolution to your fingertips.
LP/HP/BP/BR dual filters in serial
Single Programs ROM/RAM
Built-in Computer Interface/Type
Breath, touch pads
# of Effects Processors/Effects
Chorus, Delay, Reverb
# of Audio Outputs/Type
(2) 1/4" , 1/8"stereo headphone
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.