Bethel Music Center Lay-Away Agreement
LAY-AWAY TERMS: BETHEL MUSIC CENTER is proud to offer its very convenient and flexible Lay-Away Plan. The policies and procedures for our Lay-Away Plan are listed below for your review:
- All BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreements require a minimum initial deposit of 20% of the total price, including any applicable taxes, estimated shipping fees, and/or other fees and/or charges, as determined to be included in the total purchase price.
- All BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreements require that a minimum payment be made at least every 30 days to be applied against the total price of the Lay-Away, calculated from the date of the initial Lay-Away set-up and receipt of the signed and executed BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement.
- There will be no handling or processing charges in connection with the set-up or maintenance of your BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreements.
- All BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreements are for a period of 90 Days. However, in certain circumstances, the period may be lengthened if agreed upon by both the BUYER and BETHEL MUSIC CENTER, only if the scheduled payments are made at least every 30 days. Any changes to the BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement must be in writing and signed by both the BUYER and BETHEL MUSIC CENTER.
- There are NO REFUNDS of any BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement payments. However, BETHEL MUSIC CENTER will refund any Lay-Away deposit and subsequent payments, if any, when, before the end of the Lay-Away period, the goods have for any reason become no longer available in the same condition as at the time of the sale to BUYER. Otherwise, BUYER will not be entitled to any refund of payments made on items sold under the BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement. BUYER will be given store credit, in the amount of deposit and payments made, towards other merchandise.
- All BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreements require that the BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement document be signed and dated at BETHEL MUSIC CENTER. Any changes to the agreement shall be made in writing as authorized by BETHEL MUSIC CENTER.
- If payment of the total purchase price has not been made within six months (6) from the date of BETHEL MUSIC CENTERís Lay-Away Agreement the BETHEL MUSIC CENTERís Lay-Away Agreement will terminate and the BUYER's deposit and other payments under BETHEL MUSIC CENTERís Lay-Away Agreement will become non-refundable and be forfeited to BETHEL MUSIC CENTER with no store credit issued.
- BUYER is required to pick up any item(s) that are completely paid for within 7 days of being notified of their arrival or eligibility. On the eighth day after notification, the item(s) shall be considered ABANDONED. BETHEL MUSIC CENTER can not be held responsible for BUYERsí property/item(s) not picked up promptly. Any paid-for, abandoned item(s) will be restocked or donated.
BETHEL MUSIC CENTER does not offer refunds for cancelled special orders, layaway purchases, or any other type of online, in store or telephone purchase or rental. We will gladly reorder the merchandise if it arrives to our shop defective at no charge to BUYER.
BETHEL MUSIC CENTER reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. Shipping and delivery time frames that may be quoted will not begin until appropriate approval and verification of your order has been obtained.
TO MAKE PAYMENTS: Payments can be made as frequently as you like, but, in order to keep your BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement in current standing a minimum payment of 20% must be made at least every 30 days to be applied against the total price of the Lay-Away, calculated from the date of the initial Lay-Away set-up and receipt of the signed and executed BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement. These payments can be made either by mail to our shop, over the phone using a valid credit card, or made in person at our shop location.
- CREDIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: You may call the store at (203) 792-4304. Have your BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement Number, Valid credit card number with expiration date and security code, and the cardholder address ready when placing a payment call.
- PAYMENT MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Please mail payments to the address below, only. You will need to include a note indicating your BETHEL MUSIC CENTER Lay-Away Agreement Number, your name, address, and telephone number:
273 Greenwood Ave #101
Bethel, CT 06801
BETHEL MUSIC CENTER
TAXES: For orders shipped to Connecticut addresses or for orders personally picked up in our retail store, by law we are required to charge 6% Connecticut, Sales Tax on all items and accessories. Shipping fees are not taxable. You will not be charged Connecticut Sales Tax for orders sent outside Connecticut.
SHIPPING: Shipping and handling charges are added to all instruments and accessory shipments. BETHEL MUSIC CENTER ships worldwide using, United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service, Airborne Express, and Federal Express. Overnight delivery is available at an additional fee. Please note that BETHEL MUSIC CENTER can only ship to exact street addresses, and cannot ship to post office (PO) boxes or APO or FPO addresses.
ALL BETHEL MUSIC CENTER LAY-AWAY AGREEMENTS INCLUDING SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE ANY ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING CHARGES.