- FEDEX Ground Shipping- Ground Shipping is free on items and orders $99.01 and up with the exception of items marked as oversized.
- FEDEX 2nd Day Air-2ND DAY AIR shipping means two day delivery from when the item is actually shipped and NOT two days from when the item is ordered. Please note that it can take one to two business days to process an order before it ships.
- Bethel Music Center will only ground-ship to residential addresses within the continental 48 United States. Additional fees are applied to all orders to Alaska or Hawaii (if available).
- Bethel Music Center does NOT ship to logistic centers.
- Buyer assumes all shipping costs, to be paid at time of purchase.
- Items are shipped by 12:00 noon Eastern time next business day. Items for which the payment has not been received by 12:00 noon Eastern time will be shipped the following business day.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. The buyer must assume all shipping costs when returning an item.
- In-Store Pickups-If you are ordering locally, you can choose to pick items up at the Bethel Music Center store. Please call ahead to make sure that your item is at the store before coming to pick it up. Be prepared to present identification and the purchasing credit card during pickup.
When received, inspect your items carefully for damage or shortages in shipment:
- Note any visible shortage or damage to the merchandise or shipping carton on the delivery receipt or on freight bill.
- Open all cartons immediately and inspect for concealed damage or shortage.
- If damaged, or missing items, save all packaging materials and call BMC within one business day.
- Do not return any damaged merchandise without prior authorization.
BMC is not responsible for missing or damaged items that are not reported within one business day of receipt.
Please Call for Further Assistance.
NOTE: Bethel Music Center reserves the right to hold, delay, or cancel any order that it feels may be fraudulent. To resolve such cases additional information may be requested from the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to prove their identity. The best way for customers to avoid triggering a potential fraud hold on their order is to make sure that their shipping name and address matches their billing name and address when placing the order.
Oversized or overweight items are denoted in the item's description by an 'Over Sized Item' image like the one on the left. An additional fee will be applied for oversized and over weight items even in cases where the order amount would have made the shipping free. The fee will be added in the shopping cart.
ONLINE RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Special Orders that are cancelled before we ship are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. BMC has a two week money back return policy (less shipping costs). If you are not satisfied with a product purchased from BMC, just call the music store within 14 days of receipt to arrange the details of your return. Some restrictions apply.
All returns must: 1) be in original, undamaged, new condition and 2) include all warranty cards, literature, packaging, etc. All returns are subject to inspection and up to a 20% restocking fee.
Our music store does not accept returns on harmonicas, videos, books, sheet music, drumsticks, drumheads, software/hardware, pickups, mouthpieces, reeds, strings, special order items, and due to health concerns, wind blown instruments.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. No cash refunds after 10 days, store credit only. No refunds on deposits. No refunds or exchanges on sheet music. No refunds on special orders. Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Bethel Music Center and the manufacturer.
*Items must be in new condition, in original packaging, and accompanied by original sales receipt to qualify for a refund.