Our affiliate shop in Prague has produced this outstanding instrument that combines jaw-dropping good looks with unmatched tonal capabilities. The 95 cello is expertly hand rubbed with an old world spirit varnish. The instrument is constructed with a seasoned European vertical grain Spruce top and seasoned fully carved flamed Italian Poplar back, sides, scroll and neck. The workshop assembles the cello with seasoned Ebony fittings and a figured French Maple bridge. In our violin shop we setup the cello with an Ebony tailpiece that has A&D German made Wittner string adjusters. After testing many string combinations, our experts decided on Jargar A and D strings with Kaplan G and C to make the cello not only affordable but excellent in tone.
- Assembled in our Prague workshop
- Hand rubbed old world spirit varnish
- Fully Carved seasoned European vertical Spruce top
- Fully Carved seasoned Italian Poplar back and sides
- Highly seasoned French Maple bridge
- Highly seasoned Ebony fittings
- German made Wittner A and D string adjusters
- Jargar A and D String
- Kaplan G and C Strings
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.